Through their financial support of Epworth, caring community partners impacted
the lives of hundreds of children, youth, and families last year by:
- Teaching essential life skills to more than 400 foster youth
- Preventing child abuse and neglect in more than 425 families
- Sheltering over 200 youth experiencing crisis or homelessness
- Engaging over 900 high-risk youth in character education and community service so they could experience a sense of purpose and practice healthy decision making, leading to higher high school graduation rates.
You have an opportunity to make an impact in 2018. This year Epworth sponsors will:
- Alleviate the shortage of inpatient behavioral health treatment for youth struggling with emotional or behavioral challenges
- Implement a High School Equivalency Test (HiSet) program to help homeless youth complete high school and enter the work force
- Establish a job training program to provide youth with career coaching and paid work experiences
Imagine forever changing the lives of children, youth, and families as together we help those in need move toward self-sufficiency! For more information on becoming an event sponsor please contact email@example.com.